Globtel Internet is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. The document below contains the rules for the processing of your personal data. At the outset, we must point out that:
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016, we are pleased to provide the following information clause:
- the administrator of your personal data is Globtel Internet Szymon Hersztek ul. Matecznikowa 2/1 80-126 Gdańsk, phone no. 583509284; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. That is us.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- execution of the order, provision of the ordered services and maintenance of the customer's account on the website pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point a) of the GDPR, Art. 18 sec. 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services;
- execution of the submitted application pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point a) of the GDPR;
- receiving a newsletter from us - provided that a separate consent has been given - pursuant to Art.6 par. 1 point a) of the GDPR, Art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, Art 172 par. 1 Telecommunications Law;
- conducting marketing activities and customer satisfaction surveys - pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data will be:
- entities involved in the implementation of the order, i.e. Dinfo, NASK, Domeny.pl, Przelewy24, Justpay.pl, PayPal plus our accounting;
- live chat owner;
- a company providing a blog comment system;
- a software development company that cares about the development of our website.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a third country or an international organization. The data will be provided only to the extent necessary for the execution of the order placed. The transfer of personal data outside the EEA may take place, for example, in connection with the registration of certain domain extensions, the purchase of a certificate, the administrator's use of analytical or advertising services provided by Google LLC.
- Your personal data will be kept until you request its deletion - we will delete it if you request. Send the request to delete the data to us after logging in at www.webd.pl, tab „Tickets” or by e-mail at email@example.com from the e-mail address authorized in the system.
- You have the right to request the administrator (us) to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but if you refuse, we will not be able to register the service for you or help you in the application.
- Your personal data may be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling in order to provide services. Such processing does not have legal effects or any significant consequences.
What data do we collect about you?
During registration, which is necessary for the full use of our services, we collect data such as e-mail, login, password, name, surname, address, telephone number. In addition, we will require a tax identification number from the company in order to correctly issue a VAT invoice. The system will automatically provide us with your IP address.
All data regarding the form of payment are made by the third party Przelewy24, Justpay.pl and PayPal or via bank transfer. Our company does not keep any transactional data.
The personal data or company data required during registration must be consistent with reality.
When registering domains, we provide personal data to NASK and DINFO entities with which we act as a partner. During certificate registration - your data will be transferred to our partner - Domeny.pl
When visiting our website, data about your visit is automatically collected, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. These data are collected via the Google Analytics analytical software.
When contacting our company via the contact form, it will be necessary to provide an e-mail address. The IP address will be obtained automatically.
If you use the chat option to contact us, then we will collect data such as: e-mail address, IP address and any further personal data that you provide via the form.
How do we use your data?
Globtel Internet recognizes the customers' right to privacy as an overriding concern, so personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. We store and process all personal data in a manner consistent with the requirements of Polish and international law, in accordance with the regulation on the protection of personal data.
Data collected during registration will be used only to enable you to log into our system. Registration is mandatory if you want to make a purchase.
The data collected during the purchase transaction may be transferred to the company that supports payment transactions in order to debit your bank account. Globtel Internet is not responsible for the information practices of third parties. In order to maintain the security of information, we advise you to read the privacy policies of these companies.
Data collected automatically can be used to collect demographic data about our users, to personalize the content of our websites or to analyze user behavior on our website. These data are collected anonymously.
The data collected during the correspondence between you and our website will be used only to answer your inquiry.
We may contact you to confirm that the information we collect in our records is still up-to-date and to complete your profile with additional information.
The data we collect can be used to compile internal company statistics. We may use this information for marketing purposes as well as for the further operation and development of the company.
In exceptional situations, your data may be transferred to state authorities appointed to obtain such information.
How do we contact you?
You can receive emails from us regarding your purchase transaction.
We can also contact you by phone or e-mail to notify you about the termination of your subscription or to provide information about your account at www.webd.pl.
Occasionally, we may inform you about new products and promotions.
Can you change your personal data?
After logging in to the Customer Panel and selecting the "My data" section, you can make changes to your personal data.
The data used for the purchase transaction cannot be changed or deleted. They are part of the bill or invoice and are kept for accounting purposes.
How do we use your cookies?
"Cookies" are text files stored in users' devices, intended for browsing websites.
How do we secure your personal data?
Our databases are protected against access by third parties. During communication between your computer and our server, when your personal data is collected, we encrypt the connection using the SSL protocol.
Acceptance of the terms
All our users and customers are required to read and apply the rules consistent with this policy.
Data processing company: Globtel Internet Szymon Hersztek, ul. Matecznikowa 2/1, 80-126 Gdańsk NIP: 9570804786; REGON: 192519144